月度归档: 2007 年 10 月
touched
中文译成了《从心开始》
译的很好啊
朴素简单的一个故事,却包含了很多东西。
有天很巧,john竟然在街上遇到了大学室友charles。john发现charles行为举止十分怪异,生活毫无规律。通过几天的交往,两人又熟稔起来,john了解到charles是因为失去了家人才变得如此。john想慢慢帮助他从新振作。然而charles却对那段伤痛强烈地回避。john于是,慢慢地走进charles的心,帮助他…
他不断的,逐一的,絮叨着妻子和女儿的一点一滴。含着泪,说出每个细节。
他的表情,是骄傲,自豪,却始终是陷在回忆的伤悲中。
后来,我知道了。
its all because he loves his family so much that he couldnt be out of sorrow.
charles原本因为回忆的伤痛在法庭上歇斯底里而被赶了出去,休庭时候,charles找到了岳父岳母,
他说的一番话,真的很动情,他说,
我无时无刻不看见她们,比你们带来的相片还要清晰。我甚至,在我走过的任何一个地方,都能在别人的脸上见到她们。
i know u suffered a lot, but , u just got each other! i am the only one!
我知道你们经历了很多苦痛,但起码你们还有彼此!而我却孤独一人!
just listen patiently and give him more time.
真的,很好的一部片。
So I sing a simple song
Never been so much in love
And never hurt so bad at the same time.
I am a simple man
And I play a simple tune
I wish that I could see you once again
Across the room like the first time.
I just want to hold you I don’t want to hold you down
I hear what you’re saying and you’re spinning my head around
And I can’t make it alone.
The ending of the tale
Is the singing of the song
Make me proud to be your man only you can make me strong
Like the last time.
I just want to hold you I don’t want to hold you down
I hear what you’re saying and you’re spinning my head around
And I can’t make it alone
会议总结
just a little bit depressed
words to live by
I’ll give you some advice about life.
给你生活的忠告
Eat more roughage;
多吃些粗粮;
Do more than others expect you to do and do it pains;
给别人比他们期望的更多,并用心去做;
Remember what life tells you;
熟记生活告诉你的一切;
Don’t take to heart every thing you hear. Don’t spend all that you have. Don’t sleep as long as you want;
不要轻信你听到的每件事,不要花光你的所有,不要想睡多久就睡多久;
Whenever you say” I love you”, please say it honestly;
无论何时说“我爱你”,请真心实意;
Whenever you say” I’m sorry”, please look into the other person’s eyes;
无论何时说“对不起”,请看对方的眼睛;
Fall in love at first sight;
相信一见钟情;
Don’t neglect dreams;
请不要忽视梦想;
Love deeply and ardently, even if there is pain, but this is the way to make your life complete;
深情热烈地爱,也许会受伤,但这是使人生完整的唯一方法;
Find a way to settle, not to dispute;
用一种明确的方法解决争议,不要冒犯;
Never judge people by their appearance;
永远不要以貌取人;
Speak slowly, but think quickly;
慢慢地说,但要迅速地想;
When someone asks you a question you don’t want to answer, smile and say, “Why do you want to know?”
当别人问你不想回答的问题时,笑着说:“你为什么想知道?”
Remember that the man who can shoulder the most risk will gain the deepest love and the supreme accomplishment;
记住:那些敢于承担最大风险的人才能得到最深的爱和最大的成就;
Call you mother on the phone. If you can’t, you may think of her in your heart;
给妈妈打电话,如果不行,至少在心里想着她;
When someone sneezes say, “God bless you”;
当别人打喷嚏时,说一声“上帝保佑”;
If you fail, don’t forget to learn your lesson;
如果你失败了,千万别忘了汲取教训;
Remember the three “ respects” .Respect yourself, respect others, stand on dignity and pay attention to your behavior;
记住三个“尊”: 尊重你自己; 尊重别人; 保持尊严, 对自己的行为负责;
Don’t let a little dispute break up a great friendship;
不要让小小的争端损毁了一场伟大的友谊;
Whenever you find your wrongdoing, be quick with reparation!
无论何时你发现自己做错了,竭尽所能去弥补;动作要快!
Whenever you make a phone call smile when you pick up the phone, because someone can feel it!
无论什么时候打电话,摘起话筒的时候请微笑,因为对方能感觉到!
Marry a person who likes talking; because when you get old, you’ll find that chatting to be a great advantage;
找一个你爱聊的人结婚;因为年纪大了后,你会发觉喜欢聊天是一个人最大的优点;
Find time for yourself.
找点时间,单独呆会儿;
Life will change what you are but not who you are;
欣然接受改变,但不要摒弃你的个人理念;
Remember that silence is golden;
记住:沉默是金;
Read more books and watch less television;
多看点书,少看点电视;
Live a noble and honest life. Reviving past times in your old age will help you to enjoy your life again;
过一种高尚而诚实的生活。当你年老时回想起过去,你就能再一次享受人生。
Trust God, but don’t forget to lock the door;
相信上帝,但是别忘了锁门;
The harmonizing atmosphere of a family is valuable;
家庭的融洽氛围是难能可贵的;
Try your best to let family harmony flow smoothly;
尽你的能力让家平顺和谐;
When you quarrel with a close friend, talk about the main dish, don’t quibble over the appetizers;
当你和你的亲近的少吵嘴时候,试着就事论事,不要扯出那些陈芝麻、烂谷子的事;
You cannot hold onto yesterday;
不要摆脱不了昨天;
Figure out the meaning of someone’s words;
多注意言下之意;
Share your knowledge to continue a timeless tradition;
和别人分享你的知识,那才是永恒之道;
Treat our earth in a friendly way,don’t fool around with mother nature;
善待我们的地球,不要愚弄自然母亲;
Do the thing you should do;
做自己该做的事;
Don’t trust a lover who kisses you without closing their eyes;
不要相信接吻时从不闭眼的伴侣;
Go to a place you’ve never been to every year.
每年至少去一个你从没去过的地方。
If you earn much money,the best way to spend it is on charitable deeds while you are alive;
如果你赚了很多钱,在活着的时候多行善事,这是你能得到的最好回报;
Remember,not all the best harvest is luck;
记住有时候,不是最好的收获也是一种好运;
Understand rules completely and change them reasonably;
深刻理解所有的规则,合理地更新他们;
Remember,the best love is to love others unconditionally rather than make demands on them;
记住,最好的爱存在于对别人的爱胜于对别人的索求这上;
Comment on the success you have attained by looking in the past at the target you wanted to achieve most;
回头看看你发誓取得的目标,然后评价你到底有多成功;
In love and cooking,you must give 100% effort……but expect little appreciation;
无论是烹饪不是爱情,都用百分之百的负责态度对待,但是不要乞求太多的回报。
the yellow ones are those that i couldnt agree any more.